With years of experience as a custom manufacturer of wire harness assemblies, RFA is respected as a strategic outsourcing partner for these critical items. Our team utilizes its extensive sourcing knowledge to select and acquire the right components for each project. We are known for our ability to create holistic solutions that minimize tooling costs and labor demands while getting harnesses in clients’ hands quickly.
Custom Wire Harness-Related Services From RFA
We provide clients with the full range of services necessary to create custom solutions for everything from simple two-wire assemblies to complex wire harnesses.
- Component sourcing, selection and management
- Alternative solution design, if desired
- Prototype (low-volume) development
- Testing and quality control
Things to Consider When Deciding Whether to Outsource Wire Harness Services
If your company is evaluating whether you should keep your wiring harness process in-house or instead entrust it to an outside partner, questions like these may aid in your decision making:
- Do you have enough volume to justify a full-time staff devoted to wire harnesses?
- Does your company have a training program in place?
- What is the state of your team’s knowledge and expertise in this field?
- Do you have the staff and resource flexibility to assign people as needed to meet tight deadlines?
- Does the company have an internal quality control team in place to assure high-quality output?
Benefits of Custom Wire Harness Services From RFA
At RFA, we seek to add value to our clients’ bottom lines by providing focused, efficient delivery of custom wire harnesses and related components. Advantages of working with us for wire harness projects include:
- Harnesses designed and built specifically to customer requirements
- Quick turnaround of prototypes so customers don’t have to deal with the long lead times of production suppliers
- Ability to handle expedited requests
- Rigorous quality control and testing performed by our experienced professionals
Adding Value Through Design and Component Selection
As a longtime provider of outsourced wire harness services, RFA understands that clients often need design assistance and help with component selection. We are pleased to assist clients with custom wire harness layout. And we use our extensive network of sources to locate and obtain the components that work best for your needs, including connectors, terminals, tapes, sheaths, clamps and more.
We’re Here to Help
Choosing the right wire harness manufacturer doesn’t have to be a difficult decision. The capabilities, experience, and skills of the RFA team mean you can rely on us to meet your requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us to find out how we can help your business grow.
Back in the 1930s, Industrial Engineer Allen F. Morgenstern originated the concept of, “Work smarter, not harder.” We’ve all heard that adage a time or two. Hard work…Read More
The engineering industry is known for its technicality. Engineers must have the technical skills necessary to perform their duties. Yet, you shouldn’t lose sight of those critical soft skills…Read More
Want to Learn More and Discuss Your Project?
We’re here to support you. Contact us today to get started.